Uniquely Kind Skincare Terms and Conditions & Disclaimer
Please read the following Uniquely Kind Skincare disclaimer:
All facts, details & recommendations provided by Uniquely Kind Skincare at markets, in person, at product events and on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals.
Natural skin care products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendation for suitability of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchaser’s risk.
By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions.
By purchasing our products you recognise and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that Uniquely Kind Skincare will not be held responsible for such occurrences.
We encourage those with sensitive skin to select our unscented products where applicable and performing a patch test on the skin for possible reactions.
When using products from Uniquely Kind Skincare keep all products away from sensitive mucous membranes, including eyes, ears, nose or any broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
We make every effort to ensure that the labelling of the products is accurate, however, we do rely on the representations and warranties made by the suppliers of the raw ingredients. If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredients, you should not use these products.
Uniquely Kind Skincare accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
BY ORDERING FROM OUR WEBSITE / BUYING AT MARKETS / AT PRODUCT EVENTS YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ THIS DISCLAIMER!
Please continue reading for the terms and conditions of Uniquely Kind Skincare:
By using my website (www.uniquelykind.co.uk) and by ordering from my online store, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, outlined below then you should stop using this website immediately.
2. Uniquely Kind Skincare provides no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials listed or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on Uniquely Kind Skincare's website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Uniquely Kind Skincare's website meet your specific requirements.
4. The information contained in Uniquely Kind Skincare's website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Uniquely Kind Skincare and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
5. No part of Uniquely Kind Skincare website is intended to constitute advice and the content of Uniquely Kind Skincare website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. Information provided on the Uniquely Kind Skincare website is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. It is the responsibility of the individual to check with a professional before using any of Uniquely Kind Skincare's products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Uniquely Kind Skincare is not responsible for incorrect use of products or information.
6. Through Uniquely Kind Skincare's website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Uniquely Kind Skincare. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse any views expressed within these linked websites.
7. Here at Uniquely Kind Skincare, we cannot offer any advice about how you may wish to use any herbal products you buy from this site. It is your responsibility to consult with your healthcare provider to ascertain if it is safe for you to take any medicinal herb. You must discuss any drugs you are taking with your healthcare provider and find out if there are any possible interactions with a medicinal herb that you buy from this store.
7. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of Uniquely Kind Skincare website.
8.Uniquely Kind Skincare and the shipper shall be held harmless from legal action resulting from the purchase or use of its products. All goods are shipped at the purchaser's own risks.
9. Uniquely Kind Skincare website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
10. Unauthorised use of Uniquely Kind Skincare website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.